Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ohmygdness

I totallllyyyy messed it up.

Prelims, I mean.

Today Lit Paper 5, when I was trying my utmost best to generate ideas, this was what was going through my mind:

--> Okay, the connection between memories, Sylvia Plath, and Boey is like owiejrkejsfdsdf
--> King Lear was a tragedy because owekjrkdfjs and in the end he eljre;s ekjr
--> What's wrong with me?
--> The protagonist in the passage is trying to relate to kej;raje skejrs
--> I can't do this anymore

Um, not stressed or anything lah. No, I wasn't swearing either. The gibberish was a representation (Lit is like haunting me) of my uncoherent state of mind. Just couldn't do it. I'm so sorry to all my Lit teachers. I wrote the best I could in that circumstance, but it's not gonna be good enough. Thank God I have another shot at it in the A levels. One more shot only.

Econs Paper 1, 2, Maths Paper 2 and Lit Paper 1 to go.

C'monnnnn...

No comments: