Friday, August 29, 2008

Same same, but different

Hello, hello, hello!

Well, it's been a while now, hasn't it.

Basically, have just been mugging. Nothing terrific or particularly electrifying about it, but still. Doing something with my life.

Uhm, PRELIMS in approximately a week's time and I'm trying my utmost best to stay afloat.

It's not an impossible feat, but it's as difficult as they said it would be.

And, I can't believe that I'm almost done with this part of my life already.

Seriously, all those who are considering to go JC, lemme tell you this: JC fast-fowards your life like how Usain Bolt burned up the track. Sorry, lousy analogy, but studying burned up my brains.

Sooner than you know it, we're coming to the end of 2008.

Goodbye world, hello theory of comparative advantage and complex numbers.

2 more months to As

2 comments:

AnnLOVEED said...

All the best for your prelims. . .
you can do all things through him who give you strength!(:

Anonymous said...

hello mic kon! :D

study hard!!! :D before you know it, it's gonna be over!!! then you can go USA,mission trip and enjoy for all you want! :D

add oil kkk!:)

much loves,
june :)