Sunday, August 10, 2008

Um.

I don't like how it is at the back of my mind I know "I have to blog, I have to blog", so here I am, blogging.

So, this what's been going on lately:

  • Studying most of the time
  • 85 days to A levels
    (THE NUMBERS ARE HAUNTING ME EVERYDAY and I can't do anything about it)
  • School's a draggggggg (dramatic effect, if I may.)
  • Going to USA for holiday end of this year
    (I think, it'd be really apt if I wore one of those "I [heart] NY" shirts over there. You think?)
  • Thinking about the many many possible reasons why I must study hard
    #1 For the people who love/care
    #2 'Cos I get to go USA at the end of the year [yes, i know, call me a lucky freak]
    #3 Cos i wanna do what i wanna do
    #4 Cos i don't wanna screw up again
    #5 Cos I know i can do it if i wanna
    #6 Cos this is the only time in my life where i get to push myself - and feel accomplished
  • And then thinking if are all these motivational enough, if not why am I now studying hard enough
  • Thinking about the many possible courses that I could do in the future (Pretty much wanna go either NTU MassComm or NUS Architecture. But the thought is pretty much over the hill, down the valley, across that bridge, wayyyyyy up after you cross the meadow. In other words, it's far off.)
  • Which led me to think about the many jobs I could do in the future (I feel that I can do almost anything, right about now)
  • Which led me to think what Life for me will be in the future
  • Which led me to tell myself to stop thinking 'cos I needa finish 'A's first. (don't you just hate that when it happens)
  • Many changes around here these few days.
  • Happy National Day! (Was cool singing Nat Day songs in school 'cos the past few years' songs just automatically flowed out of my mouth. Kudos to S'pores Patriotism Scheme a.k.a the education system. Not too bad after all :)*
  • Olympics is cool :D
  • I imagined myself as one of the competitors, just for fun. (It will not happen in this lifetime)
  • Everyweek is a tiring week
  • Weekends with church and all is a good reprieve and then hard to get my momentum back
  • FRIENDS IS HILLARIOUS. HAHAHAAA. I never knew!

*indicates a double closing-bracket-thingy. If you know the techincal term for it, all the better.

Okay, this is (counting..) SIXTEEN BLOG ENTRIES compressed into one (c'mon, who's da pro) which gives you just about enough compensation for the past month without blogging and then some. Which is kinda better, in a way, if you think about it, 'cos you can pick one bullet point (any one, really, just pick one) and expand on it yourself, and, PRESTO. A blog entry to suit what you would like to read. :D Talk about instant blog entries.

This only took 10 mins to type so don't condemn me for not studying hard! :(

P.S
Sorry for sounding so, erhem, acerbic? It's the weather, lah. Hot cold hot cold.

No comments: