Thursday, July 3, 2008

Since we are on the subject of studying...

Actually, we're not. We were just on the subject of grades, which is linked to studying.
But any-old-how.

Two Nuggets of Truth
(For myself, at least. But if you wanna make them yours, you can too :D)

#1 You are only as stressed as how much stress you give yourself (I hope that makes sense 'cos today my Engrish a bit the spoil)

#2 I figured, that this time I'm either gonna make it either with or without God.
Having said so, I'd rather me scoring average/lousily for A levels (yes, A levels, you heard me right) and doing it with God
than
to score all As and doing it completely with Him out of the picture.

'Cos I know when I do it with Him, that's gonna land me wherever He wants me to go. And I wanna be in the center of His will, 'cos it's the best place a person can ever want to be.

So there you have it.


Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i like your second 'nugget' ALOT. so true :)

Miss Kon said...

yeah, so true! :D need to have these 'nuggets' to motivate me to keep on studying, if not i will drift off/lose focus/lose interst/SLACK. haha.

Miss Kon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

God provides with mercy and grace, so just count on Him! But that does not mean you do not put in the hardwork which is required of you.

The amazing nugget of truth is God rewards your every hardwork and effort.

Our heavenly Father, He sees. :)