Thursday, September 18, 2008

MOVING (soon)

Hello people, shocking annoncement coming up:

I've Decided To MOVE

Visit me at http://mixstix.tumblr.com

I'm not moving immediately, needa have sometime to rough out the edges and stuff, if ya know what I mean.

It's an experimental blog, nothing solid up yet, just managed to tamper around with it and therefore the many many posts in one day (which are gonna be taken down when I've settled down).

But I love it so far! Can post quotes, upload my mp3s, chatlogs, etc. As you can see, I'm trying to be tech-savvy. (What is promote tumblr on blogger right, but oh well.)

Don't ask about the URL, it was the first thing that came to mind.

I'm gonna miss blogger tho :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha seems pretty neat! LOLOLS! but no comments/tagboard thing a magicks hahaha. V. nice design tho lolols =D