Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Anybody?

I just thought about something the other day -- a magic trick that some random person showed me when I was still a kid and I realised that I have been trying to figure that trick out for years and until now, still haven't got it yet.

So if any of you guys know the secret of the trick, can you please please please please please let me know? It goes like this:

1. You take a rubber band and put it around your wrist
2. Roll it up and down your arm and take it out, it should look twisted all over
3. Take the rubber bands by two ends with your two hands
4. Twist the two sides of the rubber band such that the middle crunches up when you bring your two hands together
5. Pull your hands apart and you should get an un-entangled rubber band!

It's the most frustrating trick I have ever come across 'cos I've never been able to know why is it like that or meet anybody who can tell me why, so if you know why, can you tell me please?

Random thought of the Day:
I think little kids would feel cheated if they learn all the names of the various dinosaurs and learn how to spell the names and watch Jurassic Park and all that, to grow up only to find that dinosaurs were already extinct. -.-

Random musing of the Day:
If someone were to write a book on your life, how many people would read it?
(c.f the Navy commercial where everybody in the cinema fell asleep while watching the movie of the life story of some random guy.)

-Ecclesiastes 12:13-
Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the whole duty of man.

1 comment:

Huat said...

random answer: think some little kids dun mind being cheated. haha